Supporting women & children's nutritional health & well-being
I'm Kate Curtis – a university-qualified nutritionist and foodie.
My passion lies in helping others feel their best, while ensuring they love what they eat.
Food plays a big part of our lives, so if your food doesn't bring happiness, it's not healthy.
If you're facing an issue related to food, nutrition or eating, how about we change things for the better?
How I help my clients
I work with my clients in a completely judgement-free zone, providing customised help to move in the direction they want to go
Together we can improve connections between food, health and well-being
I can assist if you'd like:
– To make some healthier tweaks to the foods you already enjoy
– To improve you or your child's relationship with food
– To improve energy levels
– Nutrition advice without rules, restriction or nonsense, i.e. evidence-based, easy to adopt and holistically healthy
(i.e. takes into account physical and mental well-being, lifestyle and budget)
– Guidance on useful vs ineffective and helpful vs harmful supplements
Long-term this can help you save money and your vital organs
– To understand whether unexplained health niggles might be connected to a sub-optimal nutrient intake
– Help with getting your child to eat better
(for more information on how I help fussy eaters and problem feeders, please see my Junior Food Explorers' website)
– To transition easily to medically necessary diets – e.g. help with swaps and substitutions in purchasing and cooking for an allergy or intolerance
Why see a qualified nutritionist?
The food we eat has a huge influence on our:
Cellular health and function
Metabolic markers and inflammation
Gut health and function
Cognitive function and brain health
Mood through food